HeliBike NZ announces acquisition of All Mountain NZ
HeliBike NZ are thrilled to announce the acquisition of All Mountain NZ.
All Mountain NZ, founded by Nico Piraud, was built from a love of riding and being outdoors. Moving forward, HeliBike NZ will take on the day-to-day management of All Mountain NZ, with previous co-owner Ollie Buffet joining the HeliBike NZ team.
This means that HeliBike NZ are able to expand the range of products and services available, offering the below experiences:
- Private mountain transport for winter to Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Cardrona and Treble Cone.
- Private or group guiding services for all of Queenstown & Central Otago's bike parks & riding areas
- Bike shuttles & transport to all of Central Otago's bike parks & riding areas; choose your selected riding spot and we'll get you there - available for up to nine riders, for a half, full or multi-days of riding.
- Airport transfers, accommodating bike bags & boxes, to and from Queenstown airport.
- Custom, exclusive & private multi-day mountain bike packages tours encompassing all of what Queenstown & surrounding areas has to offer riding wise.
- Private & group MTB coaching and clinic sessions at various riding locations in Queenstown & the surrounding areas
Please head on over to the All Mountain website to check out the trips and services available.